We provided a buffet style lunch to the members of Costessey flower club to enjoy following a flower demonstration. Each table received a platter of sandwiches, and savoury scones for their main course, followed by another platter of a variety of cakes. We catered to both vegetarian and gluten free diets for this event.
On arrival they enjoyed some homemade lemonade and during their main course we served teas and coffees. The menu was agreed with the client beforehand and between three members of staff, we delivered the food to each table for them to enjoy at their leisure.
Selection of finger sandwiches on white and wholemeal bread:
- - Honey Roast Ham
- - Egg and Cress Mayonnaise
- - Fresh Salmon
- - Cream Cheese and Cucumber
- - Lemon Drizzle Cake
- - Chocolate brownie Squares
- - Scones with Jam and cream
- - Mini meringues with Summer Berries
- - Assorted Mini Cup Cakes